Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fastest Frozen Pizza in the West

I try new products as they come on the market and this new pizza from Safeway® is excellent. It's a Margherita with a wood-fired crust. Hand-Stretched and baked in Italian wood-burning ovens. (it's a product of Italy) and cooks in 7-8 minutes. Adding a few toppings always enhances these store bought pizzas, and gives it a more homemade look and taste. For this first taste test I used a spoonful of marinara and meat sauce, a tomato slice, some basil, chives and asiago sprinkles on the mozzarella rounds which are on each slice. Then I tossed on a few more tomato bits. It was delicious. I don't know for sure, but I think this is the fastest cooking time for a frozen pizza and one I would buy again. If you have a Safeway near you, I give this a complete thumbs up and think you will too. As a base pizza that you add toppings to, or one straight out of the box...it's a wood-fired winner. Keep a few on hand when you need a quick fix.

New Safeway Wood-Fired Frozen Margherita Pizza with extra toppings

No comments:

Post a Comment