Monday, September 9, 2013

Delicious Variety. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.

Sometimes I wonder why...why do I think of these things and then feel compelled to put them on the plate. But, here I go again...Asiago cheese crisp rounds with cheesy scrambled eggs in a red pepper slice. Hard cooked eggs on the side with hash browns strips and snow peas. A few red pepper accents and a tiny dollop of sour cream and salsa on the egg slices. Seriously, I sketched this out before I shopped and cooked it up. Is that crazy?

Maybe, but when you have stuff dashing around your brain, saying 'please...plate me up'... well, I do it.

Perhaps you will enjoy trying it yourself. Even if you only get to the Asiago Cheese Rounds...you'll have enough to put a smile on your face. You do have to keep your eye on them so they don't burn.

Everyones oven is different. Try 350 for about 8 minutes...but again, keep checking for your desired bubbly browning taste. I used Martha Wrap (Foil & Parchment in One) to make sure nothing sticks to the sheet pan. You can use other baking sheets too, but this works well. Let them cool for a few minutes before using your non-stick spatula to ease them off. Don't rush it. They are perfectly lovely but delicate.

Simple breakfast variety late Eggs, Peppers, Cheesy Asiago Rounds and Snow Peas





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your nice note of encouragement. The soup came out quite nicely too.

    _____________________________________________________________________

    Hey there I am so thrilled I found your website,
    I really found you by accident, while I was looking on Askjeeve for
    something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way this plate appears ....cheery for a dull morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a good thing to have life be sunny side up. Hope you will try it!

    ReplyDelete