Thursday, February 20, 2014

Biggie Burger Meatloaf

Meatloaf slim slice

I shouldn't have but I did. I made a meatloaf that was not low in salt. The ketchup is loaded with salt, so this will be my last one. Darn. It was so good. I shared this meal with another who said, this is the best meatloaf I've ever eaten. The great part about this meatloaf is that for the first time I made it in to a big pattie and cooked it in a 9" glass pan. This switch from a deep meatloaf pan made this a quicker cook and a crispier crust. The long slice made for a nice slim serving and it's about an inch thick.

Yesterday I did find a site called sodiumgirl.com that has a recipe for no tomato ketchup made with red peppers that I am going to try. She also has a low salt recipe for tomato ketchup that I'm trying to get. Her book, Sodiumgirls Limitless Low-Sodium Cookbook, How to Lose the Salt and Eat the Foods You Love is available on her site.

http://www.sodiumgirl.com/low-sodium-low-potassium-ketchup/


Biggie Burger Meatloaf

No comments:

Post a Comment