Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Kitchen Essentials. The New Food Lover's Companion is a Must Have!

This is a book I can't live without. It's pages are well worn with loving reverence and deep appreciation for Sharon Tyler Herbst. This week I went to get a copy for a friend. The fifth edition is written by both Sharon and her husband Ron Herbst and includes many updates. 500 new international listings including Persian and South American Foods, an extensive breakdown of food labels and nutritional facts, and updated information for hundreds of existing entries. I have Sharon's obituary tucked in to my copy and have it here to share a little bit more about this wonderful woman and her contribution to the world of food. This month marks eight years, and I post this as a thank you to Ron for keeping this all alive. Forever grateful!

The New Food Lover's Companion

Sharon Tyler Herbst

Sharon Tyler Herbst Obit

No comments:

Post a Comment