Monday, March 16, 2015

Calculating your Plate

food measurements
This is what it's like to calculate your plate.
I'm not enjoying food as much as I used to because it's not just an eating event…it's a calculation process. Lots of us have jumped on the cooking at home bandwagon but it's mostly about taste and presentation without much consideration for the waistline impact. This image illustrates a good point. If this measuring device was at the center of your plate, how would you rethink what you consume? Add in the nutritional value, GMO % and before you know it, you don't want to eat. This is more of an editorial than a fact…but I'd like to know how you feel.





I miss being able to eat anything I want, uhhh…namely pizza without having to think about the consequences.

My parents did not know about any of this stuff and still lived in to their late 70's. That's long enough if it was an enjoyable trip…today, it's like a no-no to eat most things and enjoy the flavor of fun. I am not saying go crazy with your diet, but for heavens sake…live a little will ya. I'm talking to myself as well as others.

No comments:

Post a Comment